October is Pastor Appreciation Month
This month let’s give some love and appreciation to our Pastors. There are so many different ways in which you can let them know how much you love them!
The best way to help your pastors is to faithfully and regularly pray for them, their families, their marriages, finances, wisdom, leadership and encouragement. Let the Pastors know how much you appreciate them and their personal sacrifice to serve our church family.
Food & Fun:
– Prepare a meal or baked goods for them (ask about favorite meals or certain foods to avoid)
– Give your pastor a gift card for restaurants, fast food or coffee shops
– Invite your pastor and family to go fishing, sailing, camping, hunting, concerts, plays or sporting events.
– Gift your pastor’s family sports, concert or event tickets.
Share your skills and time to help with any of the following items:
– Auto Maintenance and repair
– Car wash gift cards
– Home repairs or maintenance.
Faithfully give to your church so you pastor can be properly compensated.
– Participate in special giving during Pastor Appreciation opportunities
Click here to give financially and select “Pastor Appreciation”
Operation Christmas Child
Can you believe it’s that time of year again? We will be collecting boxes full of toys and gifts for kids in need around the world. Grab a box at church on Sundays in and return with a $9 shipping donation to TRC no later than November 17.
To learn more about Operation Christmas Child, click the button below.
Celebrate Higher Calling Moments!
Support The River Church on Amazon
Doing any on Amazon? Well, get some great deals for you and give some back to The River Church. You still get your Prime Shipping and all the amazing low prices but also help us out too! Do all of the same shopping just go to Smile.Amazon.com and select The River Church. Or go to: www.TheRiverChurch.net/amazon and it will automatically select us to support.
Click the link below or contact us with questions: Info@TheRiverChurch.net.